Macular Shield ™
Macular Shield™ Plus MultivitaminSHARE
Macular Shield™ Plus Multivitamin offers the same powerful antioxidants for your eyes as Macular Shield™, plus this product is also a complete daily multivitamin. Macular Shield™ contains AREDS2® ingredients reformulated to our specifications, including 10 mg FloraGlo lutein (5%), 2 mg zeaxanthin (2%) and other key nutrients to support healthy macular function. In most cases, you would have to take several different supplements to equal what is in one bottle of this product.
Click here to learn more about the clinically effective AREDS2® study.
Interested in FREE Shipping? Sign up for Home Delivery. Click here for details.
Home Delivery - 3 Month Supply ADD TO CART
Home Delivery - 6 Month Supply ADD TO CART
Contains AREDS2® ingredients® and is a balanced complete multivitamin. No need for additional daily vitamin supplements unless recommended by your doctor.
Offers powerful antioxidant nutrients.
10 mg of high quality FloraGLO Lutein (5%).
Contains Advanced EyeShield, our proprietary blend of Zeaxanthin (2%), Bilberry, Grape Seed Extract, CoQ-10 and other powerful antioxidants.
No artificial flavoring, sweetener, or coloring.
No sugar or starch.
Take two gelcaps twice daily, preferably with meals.
Who should take Macular Shield?
Your eye doctor will examine your retina and macula (the central part of the retina) during routine eye exams to determine if there have been any changes to your eye. If so, your doctor may perform additional tests including the Amsler grid.
You can use this chart at home to monitor your vision. Because you can easily miss signs that only a trained eye care practitioner will find, using the chart doesn't mean you can skip regular visits to your eye doctor.
Click here to download a copy of the Amlser grid
Here's how to use the grid:
- Test your eyes under normal room lighting used for reading.
- Wear eyeglasses you normally wear for reading even if you only wear store-bought reading glasses.
- Hold the Amsler grid approximately 14-16 inches from your eyes.
- Cup your hand over one eye while testing the other eye.
Keep your eye focused on the dot in the center of the grid and answer these questions:
- Do any of the lines in the grid appear wavy, blurred or distorted?
- Do all of the boxes in the grid look square and the same size?
- Are there any missing or dark areas in the grid?
- Can you see all corners and sides of the grid while keeping your eye on the central dot?
- Switch to the other eye and repeat.
IMPORTANT: Report any concerns to your eye doctor as soon as possible.